The Coach Approach to Engaging Others with The Coaching Clinic ™ Workshop – for internal teams and public groups
Fact: Managers employing a coach-approach to leading others produces stronger teams and better results. Learn how to better engage others through a proven coaching conversation model!
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before. Leaders and employees alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity.
The Coaching Clinic™ (CCP) provides the language and inter-personal design thinking and conversation models to develop leaders and influencers within a workplace model to achieve these goals. The Coaching Clinic™ is for individuals, teams, and leaders wishing to learn and immediately apply practical and proven model for the leader as coach.
What is the Coaching Clinic®?
The Coaching Clinic® is a two-day (or 4 x ½ days) in-person or online seminar where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
Benefits of the Coaching Clinic®
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals can:
- discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership
- experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools
- learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance
- make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the workplace immediately
What does the Coaching Clinic® do?
The Coaching Clinic® effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization to:
- promote innovation and accelerate results
- effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members
- improve organizational communication and team effectiveness
- deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals
The Coaching Clinic® challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies.
Who Should Attend?
This clinic is suitable for:
- human resource professionals
- quality development professionals
- leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills
Engaging others though authentically with The Coaching Conversation Model
During this workshop you will learn and experience:
- Benefits and challenges of being an organizational coach
- When you should step into the role of coach – and when to step out
- Coach U’s unique 5-step coaching process of coaching in the workplace
- Core coaching skills for peak performance and accountability
- Effective coaching practice opportunities with professional coach and facilitator feedback, utilizing skills from the 2-day Coaching Clinic™
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory™ (PCSI)
- Effective ways to influence your team to bring out the best
The Coaching Clinic™ has earned a global reputation as a comprehensive training for on-the-job core coaching skills for coaches, managers, supervisors and leaders.
“Participating in The Coaching Clinic was an eye-opener in a new way to be present, ask questions and collaborate with others. The art of asking the right questions and the intent behind the questions are so important in building trust. Wendy was intuitive, engaging and professional.”
– Dorota Klimowicz, Managing Partner, Polstar Group Ltd.
“I found The Coaching Clinic to be illuminating. It honed my listening skill and I gained insight into how subtle changes in words and phrasing can make a real difference in whether a person shares their truths with you. I employ key learnings from this course daily. Wendy shifted her delivery and adapted her style to best connect with each student.”
– John Knowles